[CAUT] a different source to buy?

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 25 20:02:12 MDT 2007

Get an eBay account, click on "Watch this item" and see what happens.

Those amazing below wholesale brand new Yamahas never seem to sell, they get relisted, starting at a dollar, every day or less. But as you have seen, they are a very effective way to get people to go to the web site.  That's the gimmick - don't be the catch.

For some honest information about piano prices, get a copy of the 2007-2008 Piano Book Supplement by Larry Fine.

Buying locally will support the piano economy in the town where you live.

Ed S.