[CAUT] Weights vs Riblets in an S&S D

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Sun Jul 29 13:13:30 MDT 2007

I did re-pin some hammers that were loose to good effect...

They've been talking about making Steinway take this piano back like
NMSU did with theirs.  They probably should.  The other issue is that
the brand new hammers were over-striking and drop can't be set within
a reasonable distance of the strings.

Andrew Anderson