[CAUT] Fixing/Updating an old keyframe

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Sun Jul 29 13:19:39 MDT 2007

Indeed!  It is the same number.  I asked for scale and strings by
Arledge and was billed for the same but a Nossaman scale certainly
would be fine, as it is.  Got one whiny string in the deep bass to
address with the maker but overall it is a very nice sounding
piano.  I'd say the cheque is overdue.

Andrew Anderson