[CAUT] correx

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Mon Jul 30 10:29:48 MDT 2007

Hi David,

I purchased mine on eBay a few years ago. They were offered in a variety of
packages then. I bought 5 of them. I think I paid about $100 for the group
of five. Two were 0-15g, two were 0-50g and one was 0-300g or some such
arrangement. The point is that you might be able to find them for a decent
price on eBay. I kept 3 of them and sold the other two.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University
amccoy at mail.ewu.edu