[CAUT] Position, Assistant, Frost SOM at U. of Miami

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jul 30 12:17:47 MDT 2007

I'm sure, David, the cost of living is way lower than Pacifica or anywhere
else in California, me thinks.  If the Idaho job had come up a year ago, I
probably would have gone after it.  Closer to my father in Seattle who's
85... but hey, Lincoln is pretty nice.

pw

"David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
07/30/2007 12:26 PM
Please respond to
ilvey at sbcglobal.net; Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] Position, Assistant, Frost SOM at U. of Miami

Exactly...although the Idaho job didn't look too bad...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044