[CAUT] Lionel Hampton SOM, U of Idaho position (Formerly Otto's, the new Moscow coffe roaster; )

Otto Keyes okeyes at uidaho.edu
Tue Jul 31 09:25:34 MDT 2007

From: Michael Wathen <michael.wathen at wapin.com>

> Maybe the name should be "Wapin Roaster".
>
> Michael Wathen

I strongly considered that, Mike...but I'm just not ready to burn my
bridges yet!

I've got to get some coffee off to Geinert so he can stay awake to get
all his work done.

> From: "Scott E. Thile" <scott.thile at murraystate.edu>

>Ah yes, I'll take a strongly brewed Finn roast, or maybe an Otto roast
then!

Actually, I'm trying to figure out how make it an Auto-roast, but it
always seems to come down to the Otto roast....Makes it tough to retire ;-)

Otto