[CAUT] FYI re: Young Chang

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Mar 6 06:57:48 MST 2007

Hi all,

Last year I went through the course of getting some action brackets for a
G-150 when the folks in Lakewood, WA were around.  First they sent me the
wrong ones for another size and then they sent me two sets of the right
size.  I used one set and still have the others.

We don't have any YC's here at the School of Music.  Does anyone want/need
them?

Measurements:

4 @ 8" overall ; 5 3/8" back hole to "middle hole ; 7 3/8" back hole to
front hole
4 @ 6 1/8" overall; 4" back hole to mid hole; 6 15/16" back to front holes
2 @  5 3/4" OA; 2 3/4" back hole to mid; 4 3/4 back to front holes

I don't know what piano uses the larger ones. Maybe a G185?
All free today!

Best,

Paul T. Williams
UNL

Greg Newell <gnewell at ameritech.net>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
03/06/2007 07:18 AM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

Pianotech at ptg.org, Caut at ptg.org, MPT <Mpt-list at masterpianotechnicians.org>
cc

Subject
[CAUT] FYI re: Young Chang

Fellow Techs,
         I thought it would be worth posting that
I talked to Sam at Young Chang yesterday about
action brackets and he's sending a set out this
week. Apparently he got them in or something. Though you'd like to know.

All the best,
Greg

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté