[CAUT] FYI re: Young Chang

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Mar 7 06:21:36 MST 2007

Hi Greg,

Sorry, somebody else snagged them up right away.

Good luck with those YC's.  PTW

Greg Newell <gnewell at ameritech.net>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
03/06/2007 10:34 PM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] FYI re: Young Chang

Paul,
        I'd be happy to have them. I seem to run into these from time to
time. Let me know if you'll send them and I'll reimburse for your
shipping.
Thanks!
Greg Newell