[CAUT] Source for Plate Screws Needed

Jeff Farris Jfarris at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 14 08:14:11 MST 2007

>Dear List-
>
>Just wanted everyone to know that Tom Seay recently retired from UT
>Austin after 15 years. I worked with him for nearly 10 of those and
>easily quadrupled my knowledge and skills as a tech from the things
>I learned from him. For those of you that don't know him, Tom is a
>tireless worker, perpetual student and as nice a person as you will
>come across. Just a little credit where it is due.
>
>Regards-
>
>David
>

>David C. Brown
>Arizona State University
>School of Music
>Piano Technician
>1-480-965-6760
>david.c.brown.2 at asu.edu

Thanks for mentioning Tom's retirement, David. I only got to work
with Tom at UT for several months before he retired. But throughout
the years with PTG  and other occasions, I've had the opportunity to
learn from him. He made my transition into university work much
smoother. He is a top notch technician and a great guy! We certainly
do miss him (and his humor) around here.
--
Jeff Farris
Piano Technician
mailto; jfarris at mail.utexas.edu