[CAUT] Mathushek Sq Grand

Mark Cramer Cramer at BrandonU.ca
Fri Mar 16 18:56:15 MST 2007

Hi Mike,

I'm certain John Hall of Calgary would take it for his collection. He
travels to the Toronto area every summer with a moving van mainly to acquire
squares.  According to the PTG guide, his e-address is
mjchall at telusplanet.net  but I've had zero luck getting a reply from him.

phone number is listed as 1-403-208-6686

good luck,
Mark Cramer,
Brandon University
  -----Original Message-----
  From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org]On Behalf Of Mike
Kurta
  Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 7:21 PM
  To: CAUT; Pianotech
  Subject: [CAUT] Mathushek Sq Grand

      I just returned from evaluating a Mathushek square grand piano at a
client's home.  It is unplayable and she just wants to give it away.  The
cabinet is in good shape, has cabriole legs, serial # 766.  It is in central
NY near Syracuse.  Anyone interested email me privately and I'll send you
her name and phone.
      Mike Kurta, RPT