[CAUT] Rubbing out laquer finish

Willem Blees wblees at bama.ua.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:35:12 MST 2007

Naptha is available at any hardware store that sells paint products.
Even Home Depot and Lowes have it. I don't know what "dangers" you
might be afraid of, but I wouldn't drink it. :) You can't really hurt
the finish, unless you rub too hard with the steel wool.

Wim

Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
School of Music