[CAUT] Capstans to Tray

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Mar 25 14:11:54 MST 2007

Ibach eh.... name out of the past... once pretty proud as well.  As with
many such names now sold to someone who moved eastwards and produces
junk in comparison... perhaps sold again and again.

Sorry...  feeling a bit stretched tonite, and the mention of Ibach
somehow brought down on my thoughts a realization that much of our proud
industry is passing into a kind of nostaligic reality.  Makes me glad
there are a few guys around like yourself hanging on.

I'll ask the Nordic list about this underlever cushions bit. That list
has been quite for some time and perhaps some of the Swedish techs have
some insights.

Cheers
RicB

     >I could see tho that depending on how springy an underlever
    cushion was
     >that it might be a bit more difficult.  What would be the advantage of
     >putting the cushions there me wonders ?

    I think I encountered the felt on the underlever on an Ibach.
    And something else.
    --

    Regards,

    Jon Page