[CAUT] Experiment success!

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 30 18:07:23 MST 2007

Howdy all,

Yessirree, I remember a debate about fabric softener clogging up
hammers--gosh, durn, that must have been back in the early to mid 90s...

The pictures might show it in the fibers, but I never had any problem
boosting the tone again if I got more results than intended during five and
a half years at IWU.  I suppose it would depend on the concentration of
softener. I use a very diluted mix 7/1 and my 1 actually includes equal
parts of softener, Woolite & wall paper paste remover (if you must know).

Sometimes this stuff is just the ticket.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois