[CAUT] Follow-up to Wapin Seminar announcement

Otto Keyes okeyes at uidaho.edu
Tue May 1 15:48:54 MDT 2007

Any of you who have questions about this procedure should take this in,
if possible.  I went to Tim's seminar in Spokane, which Alan McCoy
arranged.  It was well worthwhile.  It was not just a show & tell
session, but everyone got involved in doing the conversion on a choked,
late 70's - early 80's (I think) S&S B.

There were local pianists familiar with the instrument who came in for
"before & after" trials.  The improvement was quite remarkable, and
apparent to all.  The piano was chipped a couple of times & then tuned,
so the tuning was still wandering, but, even in the tuning process, one
could hear the difference.  The sound was much freer & rounder.

Wish I'd have tried this on our '75 D -- would have saved us about 80 grand!

Check it out for yourself.

Otto