[CAUT] bummer

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Wed May 2 09:11:10 MDT 2007

Hey, Wim,

I'm sorry to hear about this.  That's always a tough thing to deal with.

I have to echo Annie's mention of Truman State.  Truman has a first-rate
music ed program.  Kirksville is a fairly small town, about 17,000, but in a
very nice area.  You could probably do as much outside work as you want;
there is nobody else up there.  I used to go up about twice a year, and it's
90 miles from here.

Best of luck,
Ken Z.

--