[CAUT] Piano Forte Supply in Kansas City

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Thu May 10 15:03:14 MDT 2007

That's good news! ...and KUDOS to Don!

Joy!

Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT

Piano Technician/Technical Director

Department of Music

145 Fine Arts Building

The University of Tennessee at Martin

Martin, TN  38238

731/881-1852

FAX: 731/881-7415

HOME: 731/587-5700

________________________________

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Jurgen Goering
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 3:28 PM
To: caut at ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] Piano Forte Supply in Kansas City

Piano Forte Supply will be exhibiting at the National Convention in
Kansas City after all.

In an unprovoked attack :^) I was approached by Don Mannino who very
generously offered one of the several booths that Kawai America had
booked. By letting me have one booth, his display will be significantly
reduced in size. This offer came as a total surprise for me and has
re-affirmed my belief in the community that we are all a part of, big
and small.

So if you think that quality, choice and selection are a good thing for
our field, say a quick "thanks" to Don when you see him in Kansas City.
And drop by my booth, next to Kawai America, for the usual high quality
tools, parts and felts, plus some very exciting new items I will be
unveiling there.

Jurgen Goering

Piano Forte Supply

(250) 754-2440