[CAUT] Critter-damaged punchings

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:36:26 MDT 2007

Well Doggone it, Jim,
I liked the lavender and cedar spray idea. I saw some strange bugs in a
Kawai upright that was in the red felt. They were in a felt strip that was
between the top of the plate and the lid. They dug little holes back into
the felt and left a little pile of red powder below the hole. I didn't see
them in any other felt than the red. I thought it was odd. I didn't think
they were moths. More like a chigger digging a burrow. They might have been
in the balance rail felts too, I can't remember. I think I put on a new set.

The lady dabbed them with some cleaner out of the kitchen and they didn't
come back, Ammonia I think she said
Keith Roberts