[CAUT] Are there many piano techs who are veterans?

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun May 13 01:51:48 MDT 2007

Are any of you veterans?  Do any of you have tinnitus?

Thursday evening I will be attending a talk; "Treatment for Hearing Loss and
Tinnitus: State of the Art" by Dr. David Lilly, at one of the largest, most
up-to-date hearing research centers in the counry, the new National Center
for Rehabilitative Auditory Research.

I was fortunate to meet Dr. Lilly at a recent hearing convention and am
looking forward hearing him speak again and to finally seeing the research
center.

Since this facility is part of the  Veteran's Administration, their focus is
on helping veterans with their hearing problems and I am wondering how many
piano technicians are veterans.  It would be a good talking point if I ask
them for help with research for piano tech's hearing problems.

Thanks!
Diane

Diane Hofstetter