[CAUT] Zein/felt

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun May 13 03:31:59 MDT 2007

I would most definitely be interested.  I am curious as to how well this stuff performs as a finish on wood ?

Grin.... and I did NOT know I my childhood favorite Twinkies had plaster of Paris in them.... I am very sure I will feel
vaguely uncomfortable for the rest of the day !

Cheers
Ric P

    If anyone's interesting in trying zein, I'll be glad to supply you with a
    sample.

    (And if you're wondering about "food-grade shellac", did you know that
    Twinkies' ingredients include food-grade plaster of Paris?  Now that's
    really scary... but explains a lot.)

    Annie Grieshop