[CAUT] Critter-damaged punchings

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sun May 13 21:25:39 MDT 2007

OK, my experience in shopping for a microwave was that on the showroom
floor, one never turned the oven on without a cup of water in it.  I just
looked on the net for information, but only saw a statement that "The oven
should only be run with a load of water or food."  The site didn't define
food, though.  ;-)

I think moisture is the key here.  Without it the oven might behave as
though it's empty and then arcing or sparking could be a problem.

br