[CAUT] Fiberboard

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Tue May 15 07:15:44 MDT 2007

I don't think I would use matting.  I tried it a few years ago in another
application.  Matte paper is made of many layers of thin paper, just barely
bonded together and not very dense.  Not strong, not stiff, not durable;
strictly esthetic.

I have used pressboard in the past with good success.  I got a few sheets
from a place that does blueprints & drafting.  They get big pads of paper
backed with this stuff.  Just like a Big Chief tablet, only about 2'x3'.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT