[CAUT] Wurlitzer/Young Chang action brackets

maxpiano maxpiano at sc.rr.com
Sat May 19 06:28:35 MDT 2007

Over a year ago, someone on the CAUT list was kind enough to give me e-mail
contact information for securing replacement action brackets on a Wurlitzer
grand that had the growing action bracket problem.  That information was
lost in a computer crash.

I've run into the same action bracket problem again in a church I am
servicing.  The Young Chang website doesn't give much help.  Anyone know
whom I should contact?  I'll put the information in a safe place this time!

Bill Maxim, RPT