[CAUT] New

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Sun May 20 17:18:00 MDT 2007

Nancy writes:

<< I would be interested in an informal survey of what and how old  your
performance pianos are and what your replacement programs are. It  would
probably
also be helpful to know the size of your music dept &/or  schools. FSU has
only
4000 students, 70 music majors.  >>

         At Vanderbilt, we have a small school of music, but we have a great
facility.  On our stages we have three D's.  One is a 2001 model, one is a
1980 with a replaced pinblock and fairly well maintained action, (4 sets of
hammers and shanks in 27 years as well as two rebushings of the keys and three sets
of dampers), and one 1966 model that is presently getting a new soundboard at
the factory.

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.aol.com.</HTML>