[CAUT] New job

Wimblees at aol.com Wimblees at aol.com
Mon May 21 20:49:12 MDT 2007

In a message dated 5/21/07 7:00:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rrg at unlv.nevada.edu writes:

I have heard many stories of how much work there is for a  good motivated
technician.

Rob.

As you know, I am a handbell player, so the first thing I did was get  a hold
of the state chairman of AGHER. I mentioned that I am a piano  tuner and one
of the first she said was that  there is a need for  good piano tuners on the
island.

Thanks for the tip, Rob. E-mail me with the information about this guy as
soon as you have it.

Thanks

Wim