[CAUT] Wurlitzer/Young Chang action brackets

Ray T. Bentley ray at bentley.net
Tue May 22 07:27:52 MDT 2007

I recently replaced a set on a Wurlitzer grand.  I got them from Young
Chang.  Call the number in the new PTG directory.  You may have to call
more than once.  I (the customer) had to pay $100 for the set.  It took
a lot of regulation since the tech in another state where the piano had
been for the past several years had kept trying to compensate for the
growing by adjusting things.  :)

Ray Bentley

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Registered Piano Tuner-Technician