[CAUT] Non-Traditional Piano Use

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu May 24 09:47:48 MDT 2007

Alan:

Thank you for your expertise in this area.  I wish Laurie Hudicek could
publish this work in Adobe Acrobat (.PDF file) format.  Frankly, I wish
everything were available in .PDF format!  It's inexpensive; it's
universally readable; very legible and pictures are clear. Programs to
make .PDF files can be obtained free though much more can be done with
more adequate programs.

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu