[CAUT] CA glue bottles

maxpiano maxpiano at sc.rr.com
Fri Nov 2 07:55:33 MST 2007

Has anyone ever had a problem with CA glue bottles breaking up?

All the CA I have ever bought was in plastic bottles molded apparently in one piece.  When the supplier who introduced me to CA at a regional conference came out with a 4-oz. bottle of the thin CA, I purchased it and for many months was very happy to have the extra quantity without having to reorder.  Happy that is, until the container separated at the (previously invisible) seams and glued everything together on that end of my glue tote tray.

His phone answerer said they had never had that trouble, and that he would call me back.  It's been well over a month but no call.  He has not answered my email.

I am now using a different brand from Pianotek.

Bill Maxim, RPT