[CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 2 21:14:35 MST 2007

Oh Wim...............  I passed all my RPT exams without reading any of the
preparation material, and passed them rather handily.  Would you trust me to
work on your piano?   I said years ago that one could pass the exams and
really not know anything about how to work on a real piano. I am even more
convinced today that such is true.   We all have unique ways of learning.
Some become quite proficient, even though they may not jump through all the
hoops "correctly".
les bartlett

  _____