[CAUT] Why a Toolbag Rather Instead of a Toobox/Case

Ronald E Engle englepiano at juno.com
Sat Nov 3 20:16:50 MST 2007

Michael,

I am in total agreement with your comments.  Several years ago I switched
from the furniture wrecker (Genck case) to a lap top computer case.  I am
somewhat clumsy and did my share of marking furniture.  These cases are
very soft with a shoulder strap which I use all the time so I can sling
it over my back.  It has stay straps to hold the top part (lid) in
vertical position, numerous pockets, pouches, zippered bags and slots.  I
did insert the Genck tool pallet where the computer would go.  It adapts
very nicely into a piano technicians tool case.  It is light weight and I
carry only the tools I use regularly.  If I find that these cases will
ever become obsolete I will go out and buy several.  Office max or
Staples has them.

Ron Engle
Engle Piano Service
And
Sunderman Conservatory Technician
Gettysburg College

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:23:19 -0500 "Michael Magness"