[CAUT] Ohaus SC4010 scale

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Nov 5 10:40:47 MST 2007

Did you buy it at a store or order it.  I bought mine here in Dallas at
a brick-and-mortar store and they do work on these things.  If you
ordered it, call the place where you ordered it.

The Ohaus site gives this contact information for your area:

	Phone: 800-672-7722 	Ext:x7805
	Fax: 973-944-7177

	E-Mail: 	SWSales at Ohaus.com
	Mailing Address: