[CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 12:27:56 MST 2007

Les, and Jeff.

When I was teaching junior high school, the principal told us that if we can just keep the kids in school, even if they just sit there, there is no telling how much they will absorb by listening to what we are saying.

Even as adults, just the process of attending class allows us to absorb information. A lot of times you don't even know the information is heard, but some of what you are hearing is retained in your memory.

Don't under estimate what you have learned in any class. It's probably more than you realize.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of