[CAUT] slick keytops

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 17:13:22 MST 2007

>Hairspray...I just tried it. It didn't seem to do much. But I might
>have the wrong type or something.

This would be a last minute effort. Susan's method of bee's wax is
the way to go
if there is time.

But for the hairspray to work at all (it's basically thinned-down lacquer)
would be to mist it on from a distance such that when the particles hit
the surface they were wet enough to adhere but dry enough not to
coalesce and form a rough texture.

Or course you would have to mask everything off so as not to get this
'basically overspray' on the cheeks, keyslip and fallboard. And who
wants a piano smelling like a big-haired mama anyway.
--

Regards,

Jon Page