[CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Wed Nov 14 10:24:04 MST 2007

Well said Richard.

To this end, attached is a document (summary) to begin a more practical
thread discussing one way to achieve one of our major goals - higher
compensation through a change in job description. For comparison, also
attached is our current (abominable, IMHO) WA state job description.
I think each of us working to change our job descriptions has a chance to
effect this change. Perhaps a credential would help, I don't know. I've
thought about contacting the other state techs in Washington state about
changing our job description. Hoven't done it yet though. Any other WA techs
out there want to work on it with me? David? Doug? Harry?

FWIW,

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University