[CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 13:13:13 MST 2007

I am the full-time, year-round piano technician here at CalArts. Since
you may want even more details, I usually do one private servicing
after each days work at the school (and occasionally on the weekends,
too).  It is NOT "extra money".  It sure would be nice to have just one
job to focus all of my time and attention on, but the pay is simply not
enough for the primary income of a middle class family of four.  Maybe
if I ditch the wife and children...nah!

Alan Eder