[CAUT] Downbearing Error

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Nov 19 15:24:33 MST 2007

Hmmm....

Well then...  one thing is for sure.  Next time around the place and
bridge will be glued in place instead of clamped.  I dont really
understand what could have changed so much but something sure as heck did.

I'm going to see what I can get done by plugging, shaving down, and
redrilling first.  But if it comes to it then I wont hesitate to recap.
Besides... practice makes... well better if not perfect.

Thanks for the input.

Cheers
RicB

    Bite the bullet and recap the bridges.
    It'll be more work to fudge it.

    "If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing over".

    I hate it when that happens.

    Regards,

    Jon Page