[CAUT] Soundboard mass

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Tue Nov 20 15:23:37 MST 2007

Thanks everyone for your ideas. As this bridge has been Wapinized there is
already a lot of hardware on the top and consequently little room for more
drilling. It would be easier though to go in from the top, and interesting
to hear from Del that he has found it to be more effective too. But in this
case I can see no alternative to a bottom application. Don't really like the
idea of drilling through the belly rail though.

Alan