[CAUT] Soundboard mass / redesign of scales question

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Nov 22 15:50:15 MST 2007

Hi.

In Davids post he mentioned redesigning scales as part of the rebuild
job he usually does, and this was echoed at least by one other.  I am
wondering if your scale changes are large enough to have to refigure the
strike point and how you go about figuring that into the equation.

I seem to have gotten very lucky on my first attempt. But luck isnt
something one can count on all the time.

Cheers
RicB