[CAUT] 1850's Pleyel Grand

Linda Stråhle linda.strahle at mhm.lu.se
Mon Nov 26 13:07:58 MST 2007

Hello Ric and Cautians!

You might find this article interesting.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/article1527757.ece

I would buy the piano. I saw one once in Copenhagen from about 1865
and it was very nice, but it had a very cracked soundboard. I recall
that the soundboard fiber direction was a little bit different than
nowdays pianos.

Linda
Sweden