[CAUT] Rick Baldassin - "On Pitch"

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Nov 26 15:39:29 MST 2007

All,

FYI, Rick's newest edition of his book "On Pitch" is ONLY available through Rick at rick at baldassinpianos.com<mailto:rick at baldassinpianos.com>.

This is "self-published", and unlike the first edition it cannot be purchased through PTG.

Rick Baldassin has asked me to post this for him because of some miscommunication on one of the PTG lists. We're not sure which one, so if any of you are on pianotech would you please pass this on.

I hope this clears up the confusion. (Some have tried to get it from the home office and haven't been able to.)

Thanks,
Jim Busby BYU

FWIW, if you already have a 1st edition of "On Pitch" you will like the revised addition, new graphics, etc. If you don't have the book I highly recommend it!