[CAUT] piano trucks

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Nov 28 08:23:06 MST 2007

Hi Paul,
	I recently had a conference with our purchasing folks (who also
oversee surplus property) and found that I am able to sell property to
other governmental agencies through negotiation without a bid process.
This has to do with our own state laws, and I'm sure they vary, but
you might approach the corresponding people a UNL and see what they
might have to say. For me this opens it up to public schools as well
as the state university system. Does mean some networking. But you
could, for instance, talk to the music ed folks and get contacts at
the schools where they do practice teaching.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu