[CAUT] CAUT Endorsement

Jeff Tanner jtanner at mozart.sc.edu
Mon Oct 22 13:17:25 MDT 2007

On Oct 20, 2007, at 8:18 PM, Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) wrote:

> Israel,
>
> Sorry to jump in here in the middle of this conversation but I've been
> out of town for a couple of days...
>
> I don't know how the impression that the CAUT committee's position
> "starts and ends with the quality of a concert tuning" but I just want
> to set the record straight here.

Eric,
Speaking out of turn, Israel might have been referring to university
faculties' judgement of a candidate based on his/her concert
experience and tuning audition.  If you want to get noticed by a
university piano tech search committee, there better be some
impressive looking concert experience on your resume.

I, myself, find that to be silly.
Jeff

Jeff Tanner, RPT
University of South Carolina