[CAUT] Sad Harpsichord News

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 10 08:06:25 MDT 2008

I just found this out, isolated as i am in the south. Any one who dealt
with Don knew what a wonderful person, musician and technician he was. I
am lucky enough to currently care for a Dowd that he requilled a few
years ago, and to have worked with him occasionally in Washington after
the Dowd shop closed. He could make the instrument sing. A great loss to
the keyboard community and indeed the world in general.

Don Angle Obit <http://tinyurl.com/6j59ul>

--

--Dave

  Tulane University