[CAUT] Position Announcement, SIU, Carbondale, IL

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 16:33:22 MDT 2008

Hi Shawn,

I don't know about anyone having to take a Civic Service Exam for a piano technician position, but if you have questions, why don't you just contact the lady?  Contacting her doesn't mean you have to apply, or if you apply, it doesn't mean you have to accept.

I imagine housing is Southern Illinois is pretty reasonable.  You could always check a realtor.com kind of site.  Carbondale is not very big, I don't know what the public transportation situation would be like--that's something you could ask about.

Best,

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL

From: "Shawn Brock" <shawnbrock at fuse.net>