[CAUT] What is this?

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 01:43:36 MDT 2008

Ron. I think?I have?a market for those things here on Hawaii. Can I place an order for a gross with you? I'll have a cousin of no-neck stop by your shop to pick them up later this week. (He currently plays linebacker fro the Rams). Will that give you enough time to make them?? If you can't?have them ready by Friday, I'll have to go to my Chinese connection.
?
Wim