[CAUT] practice room plywood piano benches?

Christopher Purdy purdy at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 26 06:29:40 MDT 2008

Newton Hunt posted his specs for building boxes out of plywood where
the L, W, &Height were three different sizes.  The idea was that
students could turn the box to get different heights.  You could
probably find it in the archives, I don't think I saved it.

Chris

On Aug 26, 2008, at 1:15 AM, John Minor wrote:

> I seem to remember talk of constructing practice room piano benches
> out of plywood years ago. Did someone circulate a photo, or drawing
> of this type of "box bench"? Does anyone use these in practice rooms?
>
> John Minor
> University of Illinois

Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.
Registered Piano Technician