[CAUT] practice room plywood piano benches?

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:08:09 MDT 2008

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/caut.php/2001-March/003680.html

practice room benches
Newton Hunt nhunt at optonline.net
Mon Mar 5 13:35 MST 2001

----

I still say the students should have a wooden box to sit upon.
15x17x19" or any other three dimensions you choose.  Cheap,
"adjustable", replaceable, nearly indestructible and if "uglified"
properly will never walk away.

I got this idea from some boxes with one open side that they dance
students were using as dance props.  I sat uponm one realized that it
was strong and if all sides were closed it would make a simple, cheap
and adjustable piano b(ox)ench.

3/8" plywood with 3/4" cleats, glued and nailed and painted bright
primary colors with some holes drilled in stragic places for easy
rotating.

		Newton