[CAUT] soliciting opinions

Greg Granoff gjg2 at humboldt.edu
Fri Aug 29 11:51:13 MDT 2008

Thanks Mark and Jon for your interesting and useful views on this.  Looks
like, (as I suspected originally) that the Stieff will be of primary
interest. I'm extremely curious to see it if it ever shows up here.  It's
apparently in a warehouse somewhere in Michigan.

Greg Granoff
Humboldt State University