[CAUT] Plate cleaning

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 12:55:46 MDT 2008

Paul

If all you want to do is get the dirt and gunk off, you need some sort of de greaser and dirt emulsifier. I have used Simply Green with good results. Then rinse?with water.
But if you're also going to spray the plate, then after it's clean, wipe it down with lacquer thinner.

BTW, after rinsing,?you will want to make sure no moisture is left around the?hitch pins, where it could rust. So?use?high pressure air to blow the dirt and water out from the?pins and also?the agraffs.

Wim