[CAUT] pitch raises in practice room row...

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 22:40:59 MST 2008

Ron,

I have tried this a few times with good results so
far.  Just doing a quick pitch raise, then leaving it
for a day made the fine tuning pass considerably
easier.   I just haven't made a consistent practice of
it because of scheduling.   It's hard to get into some
rooms and would be harder to get in twice.

Bob Hull