[CAUT] tornado damage photos/drying process

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 12:01:27 MST 2008

Thanks for the thoughts about a gradual reduction in
the humidity level.  That makes sense.  I will check
out the type of drying that they are going to be
doing.
I am an independent technician - not an employee of
the Univ. so the relationship isn't as close or
immediate.  They have yet to call me with any
questions or requests.  Could be that they are so
overwhelmed with the whole situation.  But, I hope
they will begin to think about minimizing further
damage to instruments.

Some photos attached. These are of the dorms and not
the music building which fared much better.

Bob Hull

Be a better friend, newshound, and